Piercings, types and what I have

I'm addicted to piercings, yes I said it, I am addicted to putting metal through my body. I thought I'd make a post about the basic piercings and which ones I have and love. I helpful to all of you and answers any questions you have.  




The Basics
In my by opinion the basics are ear lobes, cartilage piercings, the nose-usually the nostrils and the belly button. These are the ones you see almost every day and can be done in places like the mall, though I do suggest still getting these done in tattoo parlors, this will decrease your likely hood of getting infections. I have three lobe piercings, my cartilage and a hoop on my left nostril.The nostril by the way did not hurt at all, in fact I believe the clamp hurt more than the needle.
 


Different Ear Piercings
There are so many different piercings you can get in your ears as well. There is the Tagus, the rook, forward helix, industrial,snug, daith and conch. I have my conch pierced and honestly the pain wasn't bad at all, in fact it hurt less than my cartilage.


Different facial piercings
Under this list I'd put septum piercings-a small hoop in the middle of the nose, between the nostrils- and eye brow piercings.




Lip Piercing
Lips, like the ear can be pierced in many different ways. There is the Monroe, Madonna, Medusa, Jestrum, horizontal lip, vertical labret, Dahlia, labret, Angel Bites, Cyber bites, Canine Bites, Dolphin Bites, Spider Bites, Shark Bites and Snake bites.Under this category I would also place dimple piercings. I personally have none of these piercings but I have seen a Monroe done and my friend loved it and wasn't in pain. I also dated a guy with snake bites and he and I both adored them.I also hope to get snake bites someday.


                                        

Tongue piercings
With the tongue you can get the basic tongue piercing, your smiley pierced, the web of the tongue and horizontal tongue piercings. My roommate has the basic tongue piercing and honestly it looks amazing on her.
  


Body piercing
Belly button piercings are super popular and rarely painful. There are tons of different types of jewelry for this and can also be pierced all the way through and double navel piercings can be done as well.Nipple Piercings are also popular, especially in college aged girls.
 
                                
Dermal Piercings
Dermal Piercings grow in popularity  every day. They are piercings without the back and are placed into the skin. They are often seen on collar bones, hips and the face. They can be adorned like the picture below, but they are not for everyone and should be treated with care.

Whether you like piercings or not they are personal things and should be treated with respect, as well as their owners. Every one's piercings are their own.
I love you guys and if you have any questions ask away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.