YouTube Obsessions

Whether you are as addicted to YouTube as I am, or you just watch videos from the home page, these are Youtubers that you need to watch.

Patty Walters
His voice is amazing. I love his Disney covers and his vlogs are amazing as well. Watch one of his videos and you'll be hooked, I promise. 

AmazingPhil
This hilarious man is not only funny, but he's as awkward as every friend you have ever had. He's so easy to get addicted to and his collaborations with his roommate Dan are just great.

Danisnotonfire
Be still my beating heart. He is just great, especially his sexy ends screen dance. You start watching for his humor but he suffers from the same mental breakdowns as myself and my friends. 

Jenna Marbles
I couldn't make this list without the queen of YouTube.

Shane Dawson and Lisbug
This is my favorite couple on YouTube. They're funny and cute and I want nothing more than to find a relationship like the one the have with each other.

MattG124
This Canadian man is just so funny. He has no fears and has become  bigger on YouTube by making "Dare Matt G," where he's not afraid to do the strangest suggestions made by his viewers. 

Shane Dawson
Shane has been my favorite Youtuber for years. I've been watching since I was in middle school and his crude humor has been some of my favorite things. I think he's some fucked up genius and I support everything he does.

Todrick Hall
He makes amazing musical maker who has known for his Disney shorts. I think you should check him out. 

VeeOneEye
Patty's friend and roommate. He's super funny and I love his style and sense of humor.

DesandNate
These guys are hilarious and gorgeous. They're some what inappropriate but they make me laugh so much. Plus their friendship is amazing. 

Somesummerfulthings
She's a good friend of mine and is fairly new on YouTube. Her videos are generally hilarious and she's just amazing. Seriously, subscribe.

Zoella
A beauty guru. She's not just a pretty face but she's funny and highly intelligent. I suggest her to everyone.


Shout Outs:
IVY WILL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.