Word Vomit: Anxiety

So next year I'm living in a four bedroom two bath apartment.In the middle of my first semester of college me and three of my good friends went and signed the lease. After an event that will go unmentioned myself and one of my future roommates had a talk the lead to us straining our relationship, so much so that I do not know if we are even friends or not. She lives is an out of state student and ECU does not have the major she wants anymore. Due to this it is possible that during the second semester of the upcoming year that she will be moving out and transferring to another college. One of my other roommates is my best friend Jillian. I have other posts about her and she is amazing. I was unaware when we signed this lease that Jillian had reapplied to a college in which she was unable to attend. This college is in Canada.Recently she found out that she got in and is taking this amazing opportunity.I am very happy for her.She is a hard worker and truly wants this. I am left in an awkward position though because she is leaving and looking for someone to fill her spot in the apartment. She is my best friend and got me through so much in this past year that I do not know what I'm going to do without her. I am scared because at this moment it seems I am living in an apartment with one friend, who ever fills Jillian's room and someone who I ruined a friendship with.This is filling me with anxiety and stress and I don't know what to do. It was a hard year for me this year and that was with a great friend whom I have known for a long time. I have other friends yes, but they will  not be living with me so it is very likely that we will get wrapped up in our own lives and not see each other much. I am just worried and don't know if I can do this without her. 
End of word vomit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.