My Sketch Book

 Now I am no artist,but I do LOVE to sketch. I recently filled a sketch book and thought I'd share my favorite sketches from this book.

Punk Ariel, I love these punk edits or princesses so I tried to recreate one.

For a while I became obsessed with clockwork, this is the first drawing I did of one.

Part of my clockwork stage.

I'm obsessed with Belle, this is one of my many drawings of her.

Colored Beauty and the Beast. I didn't finish it, but this was what it looked like.

This is a sketch of my dog, unfinished because he moved.

I love doing pieces like this, this was made with ink and is just a compilation of doodles.

Unfinished Harley and the Joker. Love the concept hate the drawing.

This is just me playing around with crayons.

I love drawing people and practice them a lot. This piece was drawn  for my roommate Taylor.


So that's that for this post. Hope you enjoyed. If you have any suggestions for posts or want to see more like this please leave a comment down below. 
Have a WONDERFUL day, I love you all!
Sheena 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.