Books Plan on Reading this Summer

Hello my lovelies,
I know it has been a while and I apologize for that, I have just been hired at a local restaurant and I have been working there most of the time. I don't have a lot of free time now but I want to put in an effort and post on this blog.
Anyway. I am a huge reader as you guys know and I have prepared a list for you guys of the books I plan on reading this summer. These are books on my radar they are written in no order and some of them I do not have yet. I thought I would post reviews as I go along and if any of you want to read this as well we could have a little book club in the comments below. I am hoping that this becomes and on going thing, but I am testing this out now. Please leave comments if you are as excited as I am or you have any book suggestions yourself. I have decided not to write a descriptions of the books below because sometimes it is good to go on a 'blind date' of sorts with your books. Because I have yet to read these books I can not do a better description than other websites of the back of the book instead.
I love you guys, now back to the post.

The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


A Midsummer Night's Scream


The Clockwork Scarab by Collein Gleason


Revived by Cat Patrick


Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer


Panic by Lauren Oliver


The Walled City by Ryan Graudin



The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson


The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton


The Delirium Series by Lauren Oliver


The Shiver Trilogy

Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.