Beauty Products I Can't Live Without


Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
 Without this holy grail product I would never have eyebrows. I have naturally blonde eyebrows and this stuff makes my brows look amazing. A little bit goes a long way as well I've been using the same pot for months and haven't made that much off a dent. I suggest this all the time.
 
Anastasia Contour Pallet Fair
I love this pallet for contouring. I use fair and this stuff is amazing. With this product you can contour heavily or make a more natural look. I wouldn't suggest it for your first time contouring due to it's price because there are many other pallets you could get for a cheaper price. 

Aveeno Moisturizer
This is the only moisturizer that I will ever buy. It contains SPF which is great because I live in the south and my skin needs this constantly. It is the only moisturize that I think can successfully moisturize my skin and it keeps my completion clean. I also have sensitive skin and this does not cause any irritation.
Becca Highlighter in Moon Beam 
 This stuff is liquid gold. You could probably see this highlight from space and I love that. It is a little pricey but I got a sample from Sephora and became instantly hooked. I suggest this to everyone and if you want to step up your highlighter game this is the product for you.

 Benefit Hoola
The best bronzer for Fair skin. It successfully bronzes my skin and keeps it from getting too muddy. I love this stuff but it you want a cheaper version I suggest NYC bronzer in Sunny. It's a great dupe.

ELF finishing spray
Great finishing spray for a great price. It keeps my makeup on all day and the scent isn't too over powering either. 

Eye Studio gel liner by Maybelline
I've been really into gel eyeliner lately and this is my favorite. It stays all day and all night. It is easy to use and it is true to color. I don't think I can go a week without it. 

Nevia post shaving balm
Hands down the best primer I have ever used. The glycerin keeps the makeup on and the scent is nice as well. It is for sensitive skin which is a must for me and there is no alcohol so it doesn't dry out your skin.
NYX BB Cream
I'm not a big fan of foundation, especially in the summer so I use this instead. It contains SPF and has amazing coverage. I was also able to find the perfect color for my skin which is very hard for me. I am truly addicted and I use this stuff every day. I am also trying to use all cruelty free products so NYX is a favorite. 


NYX Liquid Suede Matt Lipstick
My favorite lipstick right now. It lasts forever and is nice and matte. There are tons of colors and they go on really well. It is the applicator that I think sets it apart because it is at an angle which makes it easier to apply. Currently I am planning on collecting them all, they are on the cheaper sidsce and I love the colors, Sway and Stone Cold Fox being my favorites.


Saint Ives Skin Brightening Scrub
Best scrub ever. It is made with apricot so there are no micro-beads and it deeply exfoliates. I use it often and I don't have to worry about rough skin anymore because this is my holy grail scrub.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.