Five things on my Radar

Minnie Mouse Sephora Eye shadow Pallet
Everyone knows how much I love Disney. It makes sense that when my two loves came together to make this beautiful pallet I was hooked. This stuff is amazingly pigmented and each color is gorgeous. It is also one of the cheapest pallets I ever bought, coming in at $45 plus tax. I hope you guys check it out because it is amazing. 

Melanie Martinez
I am love Melanie's music. I've been listening to her for a while and I have suggested her to practically everyone I know. I love this girl and her lyrics and voice are spectacular. If you haven't listened to even one of her songs you are truly missing out! 
Kim chi and Bob The Drag Queen
If you know me you know about my love of Rupaul's Drag Race. If you like it or not it is something that you must deal with.Season Eight is exception and Kim chi is a work of art. Bob on the other hand is so hilarious that she leaves me in tears and the Snatch Game, best I've seen in a long time. All Star's season two is happening now as well if you are interested.



Cold Turkey
I love this program, especially now when I am studying for exams. It temporarily blocks you from certain programs or websites in order to keep you from getting distracted. This is great if  you're like me and have to peel yourself out of the deep hole that is Tumblr. If it wan't for this I would probably fail everything.
Survivor
I know this show has been on TV for years, but thanks to Hulu I am just now getting into it. I love the mental aspects of this show and the challenges are both hilarious and extremely difficult. It's the people though that make this show amazing. Somethings that occur are just too crazy to not watch,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.