Frozen Review

So the first post is suppose to say a lot about me, so it's only fitting that mine is going to be about Disney. The title of this blog, "Beauty and the Bra", was actually inspired by, you guessed it...DISNEY!  This will be a SPOILER FREE review of the movie "Frozen".


The trailers: Okay, so the first trailer was of Olaf, the enchanted snowman and Sven the reindeer, playing around in a comical short. Though I found this commercial cute, I was confused, I did not know the idea of the movie and found had to do research before I went to see it. The second trailer I saw provided more information, but I was still lost and without Tumblr I probably would not have been as interested as I was.
The film: I can sum up my experience in one word FANTASTIC. Myself and two of my friends went together (one of us was forced, obviously not me) and sat close to the front behind a family of surprisingly well behaved children. I left the movie with more appreciation for my favorite movie producers. For once I felt like a company listened to us. How many YouTube videos are out there where some one is discussing the idea that Disney is preparing us to think marriage at a young age is required. This story was not of a teenager disrespecting her parents, finding love instantly, perfection, or changing yourself for love. It was one of those movies that effected me, even though I am a college student, not a child and I left thinking about my life and wondering if I was being the person I was suppose to be.
All in All: This movie was fantastic and I would suggest it to anyone, my favorite Disney movie....well aside from "Beauty and the Beast."
First Frozen TrailerFull Trailer:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.