Final Exam Essentials


Mid semester final exam's are upon us and though I do not have one until Tuesday, those around me are stressed and I must prepare for the up coming battle. Over the years I began to discover what calms me down and thought I would share the things that just calm me down when I feel that nothing could.
Music: I am constantly listening to music, especially when I'm doing work or studying. I find that good music calms me down so much and helps me focus. Now if you can't listen to music while studying I understand, it's also helpful before the exam because you get your mind off the little things and focus on the big picture. I suggest a good CD like I don't know this:

  




I also put together a play list for you guys warning its a little strange. 
My Finals Play list

Coffee: Like every college student I have an addiction to Starbucks coffee and can not live without it at exam time.
Nail Polish: There is something about painting your nails that tends to relieve stress and I know I love to have something nice on my nails while I am taking an exam. Try a new nail polish, treat yourself. I am currently wearing "Easy Going" by Sinful Colors (its number 300).
Lips: Tinted balm man. If I am running around looking for a spot to study the likely of me being dressed up is very low. So tinted balm is a must, especially if it's cold, it keeps my lips moisturized and takes the attention away from my frazzled appearance. 
Showers: In my dorm there is no option for a bubble bath, so a shower is the closest we can get. I suggest using a nicely scented body wash (if you do not have one see if you can switch with a friend for a day) or shampoo and turning the water a little hotter than you usually do. If you have a hair mask or any special treatments for your skin, now is the time to break them out. 
Face Masks: So last night me and a couple of friends pulled out face masks and treated our selves. Though we scared some of our male friends (even causing a few of them to scream), we felt less silly and had a nice break from studying. 

The only other things I can suggest are exercise, healthy snacks (my go to are apples), and tons of sleep. Try to keep calm and study, remember that sleep is needed  and to have a nice meal before hand.
Good luck my lovelies and happy studying,
Sheena
 Follow and comment please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.