About Me!


Hello, so I am Sheena, I am a college student in  North Carolina and I have crazy colored hair. I listen to a lot of music, watch horror movies, obsess about Disney and spend all my money on makeup. I am an English major and I hope to write for a living. My friends and I are a little strange we dance in grocery stores, break ping-pong tables, buy way to many snacks and steal cookies from the dining hall by my dorm. Speaking of which we are apparently not allowed to bring in plastic containers so we can store dining hall food in our rooms. Good thing they do not know about the tub of Lucky Charms I have hidden in my room. Anyway I can not think of anything else to tell you, so you will just have to sit down and find out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.