Reasons Why Dating Sucks

This post is more for me than anything but I thought why not share.Keep in mind I'm bias.

Why I hate dating:
1. I hate the formalities, seriously I like the part where you are comfortable with the other person and you can be as strange as you want to be.
2. Have to worry about what you wear, bras are needed.
3. You have to shave, like a lot.
4. Holding in farts. I will be honest my friends and I are obsessed with farts and when you're just beginning to get to know someone we have to act like robots that do not know what gas is.
5. The first kiss. Here's what goes through my head:
Do I tilt my head to the left or right? Does his breath smell OK? Does mine? What if he drools a lot? What if he sticks his tongue down my throat? Oh my god, is he just going to keep talking of will he make a move? Do I have to make a move? Why do I even date?
6. Meeting the parents. The scariest thing ever. EVER!
7. Meeting the friends. The second scariest thing ever.
8. Going out on dates. Sure I like dinner and a movie but do we have to do it all the time? Can't we just sit on the couch and watch documentaries?
9. Sweaty hands.
10. Butterflies in my stomach.
11. Awkward car rides
12. Aterguments
13. Cheaters.
14. Ass holes
15. Guys that you just should not be dating or consider dating
16. Lack of personal space
17. can't hang out with your friends all of the time
18. the constant texting/calling
19. The eye that his/her exes give you
20. When you or your significant other tries to change the other one. Do not do it, it does not work.

What do you hate about dating? Leave it in the comment area.
Love you guys,
Sheena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.