Weekly Favorites

Weekly Favorites? What!?! I know I know, it's not Monday and I have not made a post in a while, but the lack of comments makes me think I'm all alone here, talking to myself. HAHAH just kidding, but really. I do not care what day it is this is my blog (insert evil laugh here).So here we go.
Music:

Though I am still obsessed with last weeks favorite, I was recently shown Kate Nash by my wonderful and beautiful roommate and I can not stop listening. My favorite of course is Dickhead. So listen to her she is just spectacular, think Lily Allen or Katie Perry's first CD.
Food:
This weeks food is a drink from Starbucks. My friend let me try a sip of her Passion Fruit Lemonade and now it is one of my favorites. To quote one of my friends,"I think this is going to be my summer drink." (I think I'm going to regret writing that).
Jewelry:


My nose piercing has to be in my favorites. I got it done a little while ago by an artist in Greenville, NC named Texas. He did an amazing job and it healed so well. I got a hoop for it yesterday (it looks like the one in the picture). I can not imagine myself not having it, it was worth every cent.
Quotes:
"Thank you hot guys for choosing ECU but curse you for not choosing me." Lindsay (my roommate).
Men:
Welcome the lead singer of the cab to the hot men of the week. Not only does he have the voice of an angel but he looks like one too. Alexander Deleon can sing to me anytime. Oh and another roommate quote "I promise you if that was in my bed I would not be going to class".

So that's it. Thank you to my roommate who I distracted for a couple of hours and forced to listen to my music and watch my dancing. I'm thinking about making and All Time Favorites post, respond if you're into that idea. 
I love you guys, please comment and follow, oh and if you talk about this blog on Facebook or Tumblr leave me a link in the comments for a shout out.
 Today's shout out goes to my friend 
 KastÄ— Greczynski for being fucking awesome as well as beautiful and making a post about this blog,
 thank you darling for that as well as making the best snapchat stories EVER!
Lots of love,
Sheena



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.