Five Things on my Radar



One 
RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7
I have been waiting for this with much anticipation. This show is so addictive and I honestly wish I could  be a drag queen. Season 7 is starting March 2 and I have already warned my roommates that they will be forced to watch every episode with me. 


Two
This hula hoop chandelier.
 I have decided I NEED to make this for my apartment balcony. It's so simple and if I use those battery powered lights no cords. I feel like it would make my balcony look fantastic.


Three 
Lemon Scented Candles. 
Anyone who actually has to put up with me understands or puts up with my addiction to anything that smells or tastes like lemon. So when I saw that bath and bodywork came out with these three wick lemon candles I got a little too excited.


Four
The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan
The current book I'm reading. I am can't stop thinking of this book. It is so creative and other worldly but it covers these hard topics in such a graceful manner. So far I can't help but love it, but no spoilers.



Five
All Over You by The Spill Canvas
It's an oldy but a goody and I hope that you give it a listen. It's constantly stuck in my head. Such an amazing song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.