TV Shows Everyone should binge watch


 Buffy The Vampire Slayer
This cult classic is a classic for a reason. Though the old school special effects can be laughable, the show is full of action, twists, turns, mystery and some times romance; leaving something that anyone can enjoy. If you are rolling your eyes at the word Vampire right now, know that most of these creatures are the deadly things from your nightmares, or just moody animals comparable to a muzzled dog. The fact the Buffy has such power and the amazing ability to save the world constantly will never fail to disappoint.


Bobs Burgers
I love a light hearted show every now and then, and this is one of my favorites. If you don't know one person who has suggested this hilarious comedy then let it be me. This show makes me laugh until I cry. Though it may take an episode or two to understand the show, once you start watching it you can't stop. I am a Tina fan myself, but each character has such a personality that it is hard to not love them and laugh along to the strange experiences that the family gets themselves in. Watch this show, you will not be disappointed.


Criminal Minds
If you are into serious and dark crime shows than this one if for you. This show follows a team of FBI agents working within the Behavior Analysis Unit. They investigate the strangest cases and it never fails to entertain me. I suggest watching this show with your pets, roommates and the lights on.


Friends
Will leave you in stitches. It is loved by so many for so many reasons. The characters, so lovable, the jokes intelligent and hilarious, and the apartments purple. Please watch this and enjoy.




House Of Cards
A dark and intelligent drama is as addictive as it is disturbing. Politics are dirty but god I hope they're not as violent as this show depicts. I promise though that once you start watching you get addicted and will not stop watching until you get to the end.


Game of Thrones
I know that you can see this show everywhere and you honestly should. At first I didn't know if it was for me but I am one hundred percent obsessed with this show. Its magical and super intelligent. Try watching it once and I bet you'll love it.


Parks and Recreations
This show reminds me of the Office with the witty banter and amazing characters, it is hard not to love this show. I personally am in LOVE with Ron Swanson. This show leaves me in stitches and is a go to show for me on Netflix.


Supernatural
I am one of the thousand girls on tumblr that is obsessed with this show. Its dark, its violent, and it brings nightmares to life. If you're not into that don't worry the characters are funny and extremely attractive there's something for everyone. I may be a Dean girl, but that's not the only reason I watch. I love the story lines and that nothing is off limits.


Sherlock
I'm a big BBC fan and Sherlock is one of my favorites. The dynamic between Sherlock and Watson is fantastic and every episode leaves you wanting more. I love this show and even when every episode is an hour and a half I find myself watching them back to back. Watch an episode, you'll be hooked.


Doctor Who
Another one of my BBC shows. I've been watching this show for years and I hope that I can get more people interested in this amazing show. Though the special effects can be at times laughable, the characters are always lovable. I am a Whovian and proud of it.


American Horror Story
I have talked about this show constantly on its blog so I will not go into detail. This show is amazing and I hope you will watch it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.