Reasons Why Being Single Is NOT That Bad

So I am writing this because sometimes people horrify me. When I meet or hear of someone that is never single, I do not know what I feel more, sad, or scared.  No one should be afraid to be single, even if that means sometimes being alone. Sometimes being single is scary, I know, especially so close to Valentine's day, but it is not all bad. This post is not just to show you the perks of being single, or to convince you to slow down and enjoy being you for a second, but to remind me as well, that being single can be just amazing some times. 
1:You do not have to worry about if you are flirting or not. 
Are you flirting with that cute guy that sits next to you in Biology? Yes? Well who cares, as long as its not hurting anyone go ahead and flirt, no ones going to have a bad thing to say. 
2: You do not have to shave your legs. 
Shaving adds so much time to your routine, but if you have a little bit of stubble and single, it does not matter, no one has to know. 
3: No awkward first date.
No small talk needed, you can enjoy a nice mean with whoever you want and you do not even have to learn what they got that scar on their chin from.
4: You can just worry about you
Do what you want to make yourself happy. That painting that you never finished because you where to busy with your significant other, finish it or not, you can worry about just yourself.
5: Was your ex taking up all of your time?
You can catch up with that friend that you let slip away, you can do what you want on a Friday night and if you do not want to spend an hour preparing for a thirty minute date. 
6: Eat what you want
Do you eat wings like a pig? Where you too afraid to eat this treat in front of your ex? Eat it now. 
7: You can be you
You can do what you want now. What is stopping you?

That is all for tonight, I hope you enjoyed this, more posts coming soon.

Comments

  1. Amen! Havn't felt this great in a while (: you have such good points, can't wait to have my girls nights!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.