Top Ten Tips: From Me to You

Tip 1:
Do not be afraid to switch things up. You would be surprised what a change in face wash or shampoo could do to you. While I was in Ireland I ran out of face wash and moisturizer, this means that I am forced to borrow for others. In the beginning I was afraid of what this would do to my skin, it is really sensitive and I was worried that it would cause a lot of damage. I was instead surprised by how smooth and clean my skin felt afterwards.
Tip 2:
Use a makeup remover that also cleans your skin. Never sleep wearing makeup, your skin needs time to relax and breath. With the amount of toxins that your skin faces daily, sleeping with clean skin tend to help you in the future and prevent damage, break outs and other imperfections.
Tip 3:
I do not care how pigmented your skin is, slather on the sunscreen, especially in summer. When the damage done by the sun can be prevented by a lotion, why not wear it. I personally wear it year round but that does not mean that everyone needs to. This also helps prevent horrible diseases such as skin cancer.
Tip 4:
Drink water. With our bodies being mainly composed by water, you would be surprised what it can do. It clears skin, helps with weight loss and over all helps your deposition as a whole. So never stop drinking it.
Tip 5:
Moisturize your skin. It will help you in the long run, prevent wrinkles and well your skin will look and feel so much better. Do not be afraid to use a lot and try something with little to no perfume in it and I suggest anything with the word "Daily" on it.
Tip 6:
Try Homeopathic remedies. I am not saying throw Tylenol out of the window and swear off all things pharmaceutical, but see if any of these work for you and if so take them. They are so much healthier, low on chemicals and amazing. I have a neighbor in college (and future housemate) that swears on some of this stuff and I have to agree with her. When our entire dormitory got sick she got over it quicker than most in not everyone.
Tip 7:
Use a nice scrub every now and again, even a brush if it helps. You would be surprised by the amount of dead skin on your body and every now and again it feels amazing to get that all off of you. I personally use a body scrub from Lush and a body brush in the shower to increase circulation and get all of that --gunk off of my skin.
Tip 8:
When drying your hair finish by hitting the cold button. This reduces frizz and fly-aways as well cooling down your scalp and keeps in healthy. This also cuts down on damage, both of the hair and the scalp. I have used this myself and can tell you with complete honesty that I believe it has helped my hair and reduced breakage as well.
Tip 9:
Monitor what you eat. It does not matter whether this is by taking pictures of what you eat or by writing it down it helps. When you know exactly what you eat and keeping track of your habits you could be surprised by what you find. I know that if I have eaten badly I would not want to write it down, thus making me eat better (of if not motivated not write anything down).
Tip 10:
Do not be afraid to make to do lists. It helps you keep track of what you have done and have not and leaves you with no excuses. You will know what you have to do and keeps you organized as well as productive. I find that by writing my homework down I am able to remember what I have to do and keeps me on track. Over all it keeps me productive and when taking difficult classes keeping an agenda is a must.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.