Weekly Favorites

If you did not know before this is the post where I recap on the things I could not live without the week before.
 I just dyed my hair this color and let me tell you,I am obsessed. I'm not a real pink fan but in my hair, I love it and when it's time to re-dye, it will be this color.

I have to give this show a shout out. Wednesday is the last episode of the season and I am one-hundred percent addicted. The series is amazing and I suggest it to all and everyone.

I just got my nostril pierced and I do not know what it would be like without this, it literally made the process so much easier and helped the healing.

I bought a box of these today and already ate it.So good, I just could not stop.

I love Ellen Hopkins. Her style of writing is amazing, and her story lines are always emotional and well written. She is my favorite author right now. 

 I can not stop listening to this CD. The Cab's Symphony Soldier kept popping up on Pandora, Spotifiy, YouTube, and I-tunes, when ever I found a music suggestion it was for this album and you know what,it did not disappoint.

Be still my beating heart. I'm telling you Vic Fuentes just gets life. I do not know why but every time I hear one of his songs, read a quote, or hear him talk I am amazed. He is one of those people that can just use words to the best of their ability and show the power and beauty behind them. I really love that, and for that I love him. His face does not hurt either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Piercings, types and what I have

My Makeup Tips and Tricks

It's music, it's spiritual.